RACS (2 days)
Modern Recruitment Training for the Staffing Professionals of the 21 st Century (2 days) with RACS [Recruitment Academy® Certified Sourcer] certification is a core training programme where you will discover the context of modern recruitment trends and will learn about practical new techniques of sourcing and contacting candidates on social networks or via phone. The course is 100% focused on helping recruiters and sourcers find, engage, and recruit top passive talent.
What You’ll Learn:
– Maximize social media capabilities for your recruitment needs to improve results;
– Improve search techniques to uncover hidden talent pools;
– Maximize the efficiency and increasing your success rate;
– Skyrocket the volume of reachable candidates and make sure that you are truly finding all of the possible candidates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and beyond;
– Efficiently search the web for thousands of hidden bios, resumes/CVs and profiles;
– How to use tools and technology to maximize your limited time.
★ Co-Founder at GoodCall, Recruitment Academy and Datacruit;
★ Speaker of SOSUEE (Sourcing Summit Estonia);
★ Author and instructor at Recruitment Engineering;
★ Curator at Hireconomics;
★ The very first LinkedIn Certified Professional-Recruiter in CEE region;
★ Author of the book People as Merchandise: Crack the Code to LinkedIn Recruitment.
★ More than 18 years of experience implementing recruitment strategies and work with talent;
★ Former Branch Manager, Country Manager, Regional Managing Director CEE of Grafton Recruitment and board member of Grafton Europe in Dublin;
★ Managed an agency with more than 350 employees;
★ Now Co-Founder of recruitment agency GoodCall and Recruitment Academy.